On Ride Photos

pluk

• 3 weeks later...

Those who were at the meet this past weekend may have seen my Colossus ORP on the screens and taken great pleasure in my face of pure pain.  Unfortunately I didn't buy it, but here's a similar one from 3 years ago showing how much I 'love' Colossus on a rough day...

541877_10200252035766614_175284111_n.jpg

At least I could manage the ride without holding on back then...

• 7 months later...

Bump.... I got an annual digipass today. This weekend only its £40 and gets you unlimited digital ride photo downloads all year at the parks. Used it on a few rides and it is a very quick process, just tell them your photo number they scan your card and it's done. Looking forward to getting lots of photos this year now! Oh and you also get £5 off the physical photos if you'd like them.

• 4 weeks later...

I know Thorpe aren't keen on you taking photos of on ride photos, but on a legal basis is there anything they can actually do about it? As you're not actually copying the photo directly (doing so would require you somehow get onto the computers in the photo booth and copy the photo from there) surely you're exempt from any copyright laws there. Yes they could tell you off and ban you from ever entering the park, but realistically would they actually do this.

I know Thorpe aren't keen on you taking photos of on ride photos, but on a legal basis is there anything they can actually do about it? As you're not actually copying the photo directly (doing so would require you somehow get onto the computers in the photo booth and copy the photo from there) surely you're exempt from any copyright laws there. Yes they could tell you off and ban you from ever entering the park, but realistically would they actually do this.

They made my friend's dad delete the photo he took of one of the onride photos from Rumba Rapids.