Lie to Me - Forum Game

MarkC

Here is another rather addictive game!

Post 2 true facts about yourself and one lie in any order and the others playing the game have to say which one is a lie! The first person to get it right has to then post 2 facts and one lie and the process repeats again! You can only post after there has been 3 turns between your last go! I shall start:

1) I have thrown up on stealth

2) I am a world record holder

3) I have a pet dog

Nope again - I go to the University of Winchester, not Westminster... ;)

I did ballet and ice-skating till I was eight or nine-ish. I stopped ballet because I thought it was 'too gay' (ironic) and a couple of months later I cracked my elbow bone whilst ice-skating and never really got back into it. And my favourite cider is Henry Weston's, though this is prone to change when I do not have any. Magners is equally as ace.

I nominate Mer!

OH MY GOD I DIDN'T EVEN NOTICE THAT :lol: Argh! I know you go to Winchester! D'oh!

Reminds me of the constant mistakes I made at school and in exams by not reading question properly. So on that subject:

1) I pushed people over on my first day of school because I didn't want them coming near me, then told the teachers and my parents I was being bullied.

2) I had a huge meltdown/tantrum in year 3 and lay on the floor screaming and crying.

3) I bunked a maths lesson in year 10 as I'd not done my T-Shapes coursework and the teacher was a scary bitch.