Lie to Me - Forum Game

MarkC

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

number 2 is true as Inferno was the ride that got you into roller coasters - Big Time!

Number 1 if I remember correctly you said you haven't been on the original bubbleworks and actually asked me what it was like.

So by the rules of elimination the lie is Chessington was your first ever theme park (Was this actually Oakwood - once again trying to remember convos :) )

Well done Peaj, you are correct.

Sadly I never got to ride the original bubble works as my first visit to Chessington was in 2006 when the ride was infested with giant yellow ducks that remain here to this day.

Nemesis Inferno was my first ever roller coaster ride I did which included inversions which I first rode in 2006 a whopping six times in a day (3 or 4 of them in a row).

Chessington certainly wasn't my first themepark I went to (see question 1 answer). The first ever themepark I went to (in accordance to given info) was Legoland which was probably in 1996. It could've been Thorpe park but evidence suggests Legoland although my first visits to both parks were around 96/97. I didn't visit Oakwood until 1998 but that would probably be the 4th park I went to (after Lego,Thorpe and Bottons).

Hmm, I'll have a go now..

1) The first time I went to Thorpe Park I was 6 weeks old. I went to the farm on that day.

2) I recently broke my left ankle. I torn a ligament, 'pulling' off a bit of the bone, whilst playing football.

3) I own a snake, called Norbert. I named him after Hagrid's dragon from the Harry Potter series.