Lie to Me - Forum Game

MarkC

No both Liam and Cookie are wrong! Number 3 is the lie!

I didn't like people near me and didn't know how to tell them so I just pushed them over without realising it was wrong. When they pushed me back, I didn't understand why so told people I was being bullied.

In year 3, well I have barely any recollection of it but apparently I laid on the floor crying and screaming after being so upset or angry over something. I seem to remember having a lot of issues in that year actually :o

My teacher in year 10 was a bitch and T-Shapes could kiss my sweet arse, but I didn't bunk off because of not doing it. Just got in trouble and an angry letter to my mum.

I nominate LIAM!

LETS GO

1) I hate blood! Whenever I see it, either in person or on movies I start heaving and violently fist pumping.

2) I once tried on heals in school (as part of Drama) and ran too fast in them, they broke and I fell down face first infront of a class full of year 10's.

3) I'm really shy in person and normally just don't say anything.

1) One time in a nightclub, some guy who looked like one of my best mates, pinched my bum. I then danced with him in a joking manner, like I always do with this friend, only for the guy to go away awkwardly shouting 'It was a dare'.

2) When I was 14, I came third in a national science competition for writing an essay about renewable energy, focusing mainly on roller coasters, specifically one called 'Green Dragon'.

3) I got a scar on my hand, which is now very faint, after cutting it on a door.

1) When I was 2 I went on a small fairground ride. Unfortunately the man controlling it didnt know what he was doing, as he didnt strap me in andvset the ride off too fast, causing me to fly out.

2) Including Step and Half siblings, I have 7 brothers and 8 sisters.

3) I currently own 1 clown costume, 1 Joker costume, 1 mad hatter costume and 1 Sweeney Todd costume.