Lie to Me - Forum Game

MarkC

So you were caught stealing? Tut tut ;)

Here we go...

1) I fractured my arm at school when I was 6 years old, but because I was a shy boy, I didn't tell anyone about the pain for nearly 2 days.

2) When I was 9, a lap bar fell on my head on the Runaway Mine Train at Chessington. As a result, I jarred my neck and had trouble moving it properly for several months. I still have slight neck issues to this day because of the incident.

3) Last year, my knee twisted 'out of place' when I went to sit down on the toilet, and then twisted back in place - it was rather painful. Since then, I have had troubles with my knee, and it irregularly 'twists' out of place.

I too remember this that conversation now you mention it; must admit I 'knee'ly forgot about that... ;)

Looks as though I've got a bit of a stalker, as Mr Horry has got mine right again.. :P

-I've never fractured / broken a bone in my body; the first one was a complete lie.

-With the RMT incident at Chessie, it was at the end of the ride, I pushed the lap bar up and started to get up - but I think the person in front of me caught my lap bar, and it fell back down, hitting me straight on top of the head. I jarred my neck, had trouble moving it and was over-protective of it, and still am a little bit to this day. I still have slight neck issues now, but it's nothing serious thankfully.

-On New Year's Day 2011, I went to sit down, and somehow my knee twisted out of place - I physically felt it 'move out of the socket' - and then twist back in place. It all happened so fast I really don't know how to describe it; all I know is that it hurt. For some reason, I think doctors seemed to think I was drinking on New Year's Eve, so put it down to drunken mishaps (even though I don't drink...). It happened again a few months later, and when I was a doctor he said "I agree with you that it twisted out of place, then back in place. I don't know how, but the important thing is that it's in place.". My knee now clicks and creaks and is weaker than the other one, which is now starting to muck up my other knee, as it's over-compensating because it's stronger. The joy..

Over to Horry... :)

You are correct, but for the wrong reason...

I went on Air on opening day. Eventually. It didn't work very well.

I went on Rameses Revenge on the first day it opened, which was actually before advertised opening day. An excellent member of staff told my family during the day the ride would be run with staff on at park close if we wanted to watch. So we hung around, watched the first ride full if staff have their go and thought it looked amazing, we had never seen anything like it before. The next lot of staff got on but it didn't fill it up so they asked if any of the small crowd which had waited behind wanted a go, so I got on what I am certain was the first public ride. I doubt things like this would happen any more. Shame.

I don't know how to spell Megafobia, probably because not only didn't I ride it on opening day but I have never been on it. To my shame I've never been to Oakwood, even though I have family living not far away. I intend to rectify that next year.

Your go Tommy,