Chessington zoo days!

At Chessington I have never known throughout the many years I have gone there to have to pay extra to do an attraction.

Same with Alton Towers & Thorpe Park. It's a pay once and do all type of affair. Only handing extra money over at fast track.

I have seen you have mentioned the passing a few times as to why you think this may be normal. The Passing as with a couple of horror mazes at Alton Towers asked for an additional extra as these are not all year round attractions and are only there for special occasions so therefore the parks would be allowed to chrage this fee as it is an added extra.

However the sea life center and every other thing that is open at the theme parks that is open all year will be included within the price of the ticket.

I hope that helps you clear some things up for you :D

• 1 month later...

Guys I am visiting tomorrow but just need to know one quick thing :)

Are any resturants open for lunch on the zoo days and if so which ones? Thanks guys!

P.s I am getting my drinks capsule tomorrow :D

Hey if I remeber rightly when I went a few weeks ago the only restraunt based place serving food was fish and chips on second thoughts I think pizza pasta might of been open aswell

• 2 weeks later...