Jokes

NickD

its raining and a woman goes to a bus shelter for...well, shelter. Anyway, she sees a man lighting a cigarette and getting a condom out. The man then cuts the end of the condom off and uses it to cover his ciggy. The woman thinks this is a great idea and goes to the nearest chemists. She walks in and asks:"do you have a condom that will fit a camel?"LOLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PS. I think a camel is a type of cigarette.

I have another joke.Women Drivers.In-fact, you could put women in front of anything, and it's still funny.

thats just rude <_<oh well....Joke (courtesey of holly):Knock Knock...Who's there?....Orange...Orange who?...Orange you gonna shut up about these sexist jokes <_<

I like the classics like:what did batman say to robin before he got in the batmobile?"Robin,get in the batmobile"ORTwo muffins in an oven , one says "Bloody Hell it's hot in here!"and the other one says "F**king Hell a talking Muffin!"Thank you , I'm here all week <_<

go to a friend and say "how high is a chineise man?" they will guessand say "nonono! how high is a chineise man!"they will be confuseddo this for several times till you explain"NONONO there is a chineise man named how hi!"see if they gettit before you say the punchline

I have another joke.Women Drivers.In-fact, you could put women in front of anything, and it's still funny.

So true.Especially a woman learner, I was geting so pissed off when I was in a rush on sunday, how can you learn in a people carrier argh :@