Riding In The Dark

humjosh

I would say Colossus as it is totally disorientating for me, so you don't even know where you are going. <_<

I agree, all of the coloured lights make it really disorientating, plus the queue line is mega freaky at night when its empty, especially if you've just been in a horror maze :mellow:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love riding in the dark, but once you've been on a ride in the dark quite a few times, you get used to it easily. BUT having said thatI think Detty is the best ride in the dark, amazing view, I feel so relaxed up there and I'm too busy looking at the view that I forget I'm about to plummet 100ft lol :unsure:I also think that Rush is good in the dark aswell because when you swing upwards the only thing you see is black, its pretty cool :unsure:

I don't think I've ever had the misfortune of having to endure such crap. Some amateur 'ghost-hunter' team failing to conduct some research before plastering their site in utter crap."Di called out and was answered by taps and clangs on the metal we think we heard caught throughout the vigil and what sounded like footsteps as we started to discard the clangs something sounded like a stone being thrown behind us Alan got some lights moving across the camera one that seemed to hover and was bigger than the rest they were moving as Di was calling out Louise and Jim picked up on an accident where a child was injured Louise got the image of a girl over-reaching out of the ride and picked up they were brother and sister and had a bad injury to the left arm Later picked up the girl died from falling out of the ride a very sad tragic feel which was upsetting."yeah, smooth.EDIT; Upon further inspection. The whole contents of their hunt was hilarious. Not only were the questions they were asking irrelevant, but the shire amount of irony and oxymorons proves how fake their little 'expeditions' are.

Samurai didn't have smoke at this Fright Nights I don't think. It didn't when I went, and it didn't in the pictures of it at night.

They had the smoke on on certain days. Well they did on my first trip which was the sunday before half term. Maybe they switched it off for half term, it wasn't there on my second fn trip.

• 1 month later...

I went to Thorpe Park when it was fright nights for the first time this year and personally I think in no particular order these are the best rides in the dark:

• stealth (becasue of the thrill of going fast and not knowing where your going, that does apply at the top)
  • Quantum (because your going up and down and it just feels really weird and the lights make it really weird as well)
and finally
  • the teacups (the only reason I say that is because you go really fast and get really dizzy and the lights as with Quantum make it werid as with the music)