The TPM Park & Forum Awards 2012: THE RESULTS!

Sidders

Some interesting results there to say the least!

Have to say I flat out disagree with the Best UK Flat ride - how Slammer is even in the top 3 I do not know. Feel as though Swarm should have won best UK coaster (of course :P ) and Sanctuary best UK Themed Experience. Other than that, I largely agree with the park awards, even if they're not what I voted for, they are worthy winners.

As for the Forum Awards - Biggest Fanboy two years running? Yay - thanks guys! Was convinced Marc would steal his crown back this year. ;) Quite surprised at coming second in Best Member and Most Knowledge; thanks for that guys. :) Agree with all the Forum Awards winners - all deserving winners there!

Thanks again SIdders for doing this again. :D

Well dayum! Interesting results!

Thanks to all those who voted for me! Glad to be keeping hold of my Funniest Female and Biggest Fangirl awards! :) And congrats to Sarah for getting Sexiest Female!

Although, shocked that I got joint 3rd in Best Member, well chuffed with that :D

However 2nd in Storm Surge Award? Um, okay :lol: Guess I need to shape up and put more effort in. Or laugh it off :P

Park awards are interesting, have to say there are a few I'm surprised at though. Such as Slammer winning best flat! Ah well, Rush and Detty were runners up so I'm happy!

Joint 3rd in biggest fanboy how I laughed, that was one thing I was really not expecting according I really only know the basics.

However joint 2nd for sexiest male - I am we'll chuffed - confidence boost. Thanks guys!

It's also the 1st year I appear to have been nominated for things so was great to get a mention - worthy winners on the forums and regarding the park awards the majority of it I am totally agreeing with

Is Storm Surge really that bad????????

Yes.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, some interesting results there. Good to see OzIris recognised as the marvel that it is, and glad Nemesis rightly held on to its number one slot despite the challenge from our park.

Thanks Sidders for doing this and thanks voters for the love! Although I feel like a bit of a charlatan walking away with the 'Most Knowledgeable Member' title, I may have to donate that to someone a little less clueless than I am!

Thank you Sidders for setting this up and seeing it through to the end. It's good to see that we have a broad range of ride choices in there, I can probably guess the three Oz'Iris votes for best rides.

And finally, thanks for voting me joint first best member for a third year in a row. Third sexiest male too, oi oi ;)

• 5 months later...