Chessington TPM Trip

AJ

I like the way you say I am proposing in all the group photo's I am in when only one photo of me as come up on the trip report... Just saying...

So hello everybody - all of you TPM explorers. Part 2 of 5 is later than I said in part 1, but as many people know the plans in the evening change when your out and about and I have to say, I did get this done last night but fell asleep at me laptop whilst writing the conclusion :o

So yesterday we left you with a nice photo outside the tomb blaster after people have found out about the rules of the game empire but what will we find today in the early time of the morning :unsure: .

With Jackstevens217 and JamesC now reunited. It was the beginning of the hourly bro hugs :wub:

11_zpsbaea08c8.jpg

EC! feels left out, so thought he'd find love with his biscuit :blink:

12_zpse98bf8d6.jpg

It was now time to try out the new attraction Zufari and as you can see everyone is getting immersed into the experience when they see a giraffe :)

13_zps1e805d85.jpg

On Zufari we came across some Zebras :closedeyes:

14_zps6eddc573.jpg

What you doing on Safari you fools, In this trip report I said we are currently at Zufari :glare: You cannot get the members these days I tell you.

15_zps972393dd.jpg

That's better! Get yourself off Safari Skyway and see the rest of us back at Zufari :D

16_zpse4d0595b.jpg

Now we are back all together, Did I say we came across some white rhinos B)

17_zps2de61acc.jpg

After having our first Zufari experience, Mr. Fish would like to show how happy he found the experience (and yes ladies he has chest hair - can you see it? :blush: )

18_zpsd06d1587.jpg

From a few animals to a reptile, this photo makes it appear we have taken over the Kobra - where everyone is anticipating the force of the back rests :mellow:

19_zpsfc14b2c2.jpg

To finish Part 2 off, I would like to introduce to you MarkC who has come to join us for the second half of the day :lol:

20_zps80288013.jpg

So there we have it Part 2 of 5 is complete and you can see the whole trip report in the blog here. However if you want to keep on reading the topic, please continue reading :ninja:. Tomorrow, what will we find in part 3 now the TPM explorer gang is complete? Has Mr. Monkey from Thorpe Park been eyeing out the competition? And how do the explorers gather their energy to defeat the competition in Empire? Well you can find out tomorrow when the you will find out the answers to these thought defying questions :rolleyes:

Hello you scrumptious TPM explorers for Part 3 of 5 of the Official TPM Chessie Trip report. We last left you with the crew getting confused between a Safari & a Zufari, whilst meeting the last member to join the gang. So what will we find today I wonder... :blush:

On the way to Black Buccaneer, TopsyTurvy15 practices his rock climbing skills by jumping the pool of death :huh:

21_zps44979950.jpg

TopsyTurvy15 looks relieved to of made it to the boat, whilst Jaymiee still looks unimpressed :angry: (even though we have taken up half the boat!)

22_zpsedf27207.jpg

However MarkC is way too short to ride and is refused entry before this lovely ride attendant announced the '4th rule' of our ride ;)

24_zps64ede232.jpg

Meanwhile the banana boat, being really small in comparison to Black Buccaneer, tries to act BIG by chilaxing with a spiff B) overlooking the ride...

23_zpsa9275c84.jpg

ScaryCoasterBoy really wants to win the game empire so decides to recharge his batteries ready for the battle ahead :lol:

25_zps10145709.jpg

ThrillSeekerAlex on the other hand does not need solar power to re-energise for the oncoming battle -_-

26_zpsf28d0b41.jpg

TopsyTurvy15 eyes out the competition, and works out how he can defeat ScaryCoasterBoy :ph34r:

27_zps80b6ac48.jpg

ScaryCoasterBoy however finds an opportunity to finish off TopsyTurvy15, EC!, Jonny392 & TP1214 before TopsyTurvy15 defeats him.... :glare:

28_zps6048cd18.jpg

And pushes them all to their death :( down a gigantic slope, to the deadliest bath time in existence!

29_zps4dc56e8d.jpg

To celebrate some people getting defeated out of the game, everyone went for a calming spin on the monkey swinger :D

30_zps6df5da02.jpg

And there we have it - just over half way through our trip report and there is unbelievably still 2 more parts to go :excl:. But who will win the Empire game? Why did Peaj get so down? And who out of the explorers worships the vampire? I have no idea how you will find out unless you come back tomorrow to find out. You do not want to miss it :)

To see all the trip report so far in the one spot you can find it in this blog here.

So you cheeky TPM Explorers, we have reached the 4th part of 5 at this early hour which means we are at the penultimate episode. Previously we have seen how our explorers get their energy in preparation for battle and a banana overseeing the events - so what will we find today... :wacko:

Phill Pritchard, Jaymiee & ScaryCoasterBoy are the last 3 muskerteers standing in battle (With EC! Trying to get in on the shot :glare: )

31_zpsdd1710e6.jpg

To be honest, it's amazing how Jaymiee has got so far - just look at him :blink:

32_zps0af90192.jpg

Mer, JamesC & ....EC! Again... :mellow: get ready to help knock out the last contenders with some tuk tuks

33_zps3982669d.jpg

TopsyTurvy15 back from the grave and ThrillSeekerAlex are getting geared up and ready to crash into everyone :huh:

34_zpsa20e1870.jpg

After the final battle on the dodgems, the leader of the empire came through.....It was...Jaymiee :o, who donated his prize to the very chuffed ScaryCoasterBoy

35_zps97c4cb63.jpg

Peaj is completely devastated that Jaymiee won :angry: - he designed the game to be to hard for Jamiee to win....

36_zps9d930a1d.jpg

Meanwhile whilst this fiasco was going on. MarkC gets really excited like a kid in a candy store and holds up the entire queue for 5 years :P

37_zpsce5426e2.jpg

This is one groovy talented Vampire with his organ - It's just so lucky he has no followers or he'll take over the world :ph34r:

38_zps01d31514.jpg

Oh No! I didn't know Han30 worshipped the evil vampire :wub: EC! Catches her praying/ meditating to the vampire and screams as he cannot escape!

39_zpsb2890e39.jpg

To finish off part 4 after all the drama that has happened today - I thought It would be nice to show a lovely photo from the fury queue line :D EC! AGAIN!!!!

40_zpsefd8a1d4.jpg

And there we have it Part 4 of 5 is complete and we have found out a member who likes to hog the limelight B), But will he hog any more photo's on this adventure? What happened to some of the explorers after they left Chessington? And who ends up needing to be claimed? I don't know how you'll find out these answers but what I do know is that if you come back at trip'o'clock tomorrow you will find the conclusion to the adventure and the Official Group Photo will be available for all to see :) I can just hear the screams of excitement...

To see all the trip report so far in the one spot you can find it in this blog here.

WHAT ARE THE RULES FOR THIS EMPIRE GAME?! I'M SO CONFUSE!

Other than that, loving the TR so far, and can't wait to see how the adventure ends. :P

Basically all of us had to think of ANY ride we'd like to go on and tell Peaj this but not anyone else. Peaj would then read out the different rides to the whole group - I guess it was an ice breaker to get us all to talk to one another - we had to ask people from the group whether their ride was this this or that, but you couldn't ask them again until someone else did.

E.G. I was the Lost Coaster of Superstition Mountain, say you were The Swarm for example, if I asked you if you were 'the Swarm' you would join my empire. The idea was to get every member into your 'empire' by finding out/guessing their ride but you couldn't lie. If you joined somebody's empire, your answer to the ride would change to the empire leader, so you are now Lost Coaster of Superstition Mountain with me. It got really tactical because people could leave it later on in the game and have no people in their empire to claim someone else's. :)

Nice explanation of Empire ThrillseekerAlex! Lost Coaster of Superstition Mountain :D some of the approximations of that name that were used during the day lol.

Update: I have just seen the video of the coaster for the first time. It does look quite fun, but what is up with those trains? :huh:

Edited by Phill Pritchard

Can't believe I took the mick out of Lost Mountain of Coaster Superstition or whatever it is called. What annoys me more is how I was standing next to ThrillseekerAlex when I looked it up on my phone :P Well played sir, well played (until Phil captured you ;)). The empire game was great fun and I loved how it was me versus everyone else at the end :P

So....All you TPM Explorers, it is the time you have all been waiting for. The conclusion - Part 5 of 5 of the Official TPM Chessington Trip Report. We have founf out who won Empire and yes the Lost Coaster Of Superstition Mountain DOES exist (good one ThrillSeekerAlex) and yes the end is nigh :( but what will we find on the last leg of our journey? Just remember we last left the adventure with that calm photo in the Dragon's Fury Queue line. :mellow:

EC! The photo hogger and Peaj get spun around in shock as the dragon unleashes it's anger on them :blink:

41_zpsd9b5133e.jpg

ThrillSeekerAlex, JamesC & JackStevens217 appear relaxed and pleased that they have slayed the dragon ^_^

42_zps0f380c92.jpg

Everyone loves it when the dragon gets furious - Thumbs up everyone :P

43_zps84296a9e.jpg

After our spin we found out Zufari was still open. We sprinted as fast as we could to get there for a last ride, Only to find...the gates were still thankfully open :)

44_zps0c17ca44.jpg

After our sprint to Zufari, we were hungry, so then ran full pelt until we got to the Monkey Puzzle Beefeater :wub:

45_zps13bf7864.jpg

With all this running around, it was too much for Han30, who collapsed out of breathe :o

46_zps8a778f34.jpg

The super fit Phill Pritchard was disappointed with Han30's Stamina - but was even more disappointed with 3 other Individuals :angry2:

47_zpsec668ae7.jpg

Mr.Fish, Peaj & ThrillSeekerAlex to be precise - Who were all eating a lovely big Chocolate Brownie Sundae :blush:

48_zps55326918.jpg

Before we leave this adventure, we are sorry to report that a kid has been sent to Lost & Found - Does anyone know anyone who can claim him :lol:

49_zps49013368.jpg

And now the photo everyone has been waiting for - The Official Chessington 2013 Group Photo :D

50_zpsd85bdc88.jpg

Can I just say how much of a great day this had been. Everything just seemed to work - The sun was out, there was an extremely good crowd that attended :excl: and the day just seemed to flow naturally with ease. One of my favourites of the year for me come to think of it. So this adventure has come to a close, but for those who came to this meet also know that another adventure is looming before we go clubbing at Thorpe Park. But where? Only one way to find out and that is to wake up on Thursday Morning to find an Official TPM Announcement :ninja:

Peace People x x x

(To see the entire trip report in one place you can find it in this blog here).

All other photo's that did not make it onto the trip report you will find on my facebook page before the announcement is out -_-

Agreed, fantastic video! Made me so happy watching it ^_^

Meanwhile, I need to edit my blog by uploading the pics elsewhere/adding them in directly as the Facebook photo links have already broken! So for those who've not read it yet, hold on because you won't be able to see the photos :P

EDIT: Screw that, they are working now :lol: Still gonna edit them anyway as I was going to do so eventually as I know how dodgy the FB URLs can be