Zufari

• 1 month later...

This ride is good, but the plastic seats and extremely bumpy ground end up breaking your back :/ Despite how good I found the overall ride the lack of animals was abysmal. I know you could argue that in a real safari there wouldn't be that many animals but I counted about 15 throughout the whole ride. The main part we spent out time in was the enclosure with the Giraffes and Zebras which were having such a fierce fight they were pushing each other into the track at one point.

9445656907_b560690b9c_b.jpg

• 1 month later...

I'd easily say its both and just like too much of the park will now remain a shadow of its former glory. Lets hope they sort it but they ay not, for 2013 at least anyway when the park closes in <2 months and won't have zoo days til Christmas.

It's a real shame though because Zufari is new this year so you would think they would make an effort!

With that being said, it wasn't the only broken effect I spotted today - Tomb Blaster's boulder was stuck at the bottom of the hill...

If anything, I would prefer they removed the seats and had it as a walk through indoor queue with Chase Van Driver on the screen telling you more about Zufari.

I always try to walk straight through the pre show if I can as I can't stand the Gozy bit, ok the first time, but gets painful the more often you do it.

they need to look at disney closly , disney work on the story of an attractio right throught queueing to the exit. Altho merlin may not have a mega budget they can at least improve the cave section, make it longer , have more effects , have some more themed sections about the villigers and local people warning you , not live actors , just maybe some sets with detailed themeing and a few effects in , this could seriously boost the attraction ! , at the moment, its a half finished , weaker version of Kilimanjaro Safaris, I think they should also have an animal expert on board instead of a voice over.

I also just thought of what they could do for the hotel. They could have ( like disney's animal kingdom lodge does) a early morning trip on zufari , when the animals are fresh and about ( as the morning is there most active time) then you could have breakfest in the park. That could be a package you could either book with your hotel booking or book when u arrive for your stay. it could really work !