Wicker Man

EC!

Will there be a single rider queue for this does anyone know? Despite it being good if there is one to fill in any empty seats, if it accompanies aĀ main, disabled, priorityĀ and fastrack queue like most coasters across Merlin do today, there will likely be some pretty hefty waiting times for guestsĀ when this opens I reckon.

3 minutes ago, Marhelorpe said:

Will there be a single rider queue for this does anyone know? Despite it being good if there is one to fill in any empty seats, if it accompanies aĀ main, disabled, priorityĀ and fastrack queue like most coasters across Merlin do today, there will likely be some pretty hefty waiting times for guestsĀ when this opens I reckon.

According to talk over in Towersstreet SRQ are a thing of the past at Towers. Rumours are theyā€™re all going.

Ā 

Ā 

https://towersstreet.com/talk/threads/single-rider-queues.4679/

For the money VIP passholders pay, I'd fully expect them to get Fastrack for Wicker Man.Ā  Not exactly like there's lots of them either...

Ā 

Introducing it for hotel guests presumably shows they're confident with what throughput they can achieve, and so they know what numbers to allocate.Ā  A bit of a risk, but I'm sure they know what they're doing with that.

1 hour ago, TPC said:

Couldn't that metal rod be painted or something? It doesn't fit in whatsoever and in that picture, I was more focused on that rather than the ride logo.

Give it 10 years of complaints and theyā€™ll do a Rita and theme itĀ 

13 hours ago, Ringo said:

Give it 10 years of complaints and theyā€™ll do a Rita and theme itĀ 

Ā 

We're still waiting for that surely?

Ā 

Ā 

Also that's not the ride entrance for Wodan, since the queue starts in a random wooden shack...

Ā 

All for Merlin bashing, but let's do that when they actually deserve it...