10 day cruise with Royal Caribbean

The following is a holiday on a cruise ship that we went on from Feb 18th-March 3rdWe (Mum, Dad, Sister, Sister's best friend and I) decided that we were going to go on a relaxing cruise that will go to different destinations across the world and each ship has its own course that it follows. We went with the world-renowned Royal Caribbean International who have a massive amount of cruise ships, the ship we went on, was the fourth largest class of ships, Radiance: Jewel. The destinations were in South America and we went to Miami, Haiti, Columbia, Costa Rica, Panama Canal and Grand Cayman, which were very hot, exotic and beautiful.Arrived at airport Heathrow (FTW) Terminal 4 (Also FTW) and got the day flight and arrived in Miami around 5pm. The flight was good, I watched Madagascar 2, Eagle Eye, House Bunny (Total LOL) and some of the HULK. The food was better than last time. We checked into this hotel on South Beach and let's just say, it wasn't the best hotel I've been too and that being 4 stars :)Miami: Went to Aventura Mall, where I spent 3 hours shopping, which was sooo long that the 3 females got really bored and agitated :D. I bought some nice clothes which were surprisingly on sale, since they are big brands. Hundreds of dollars got spent on Taxis which they charge for one person and you can bring as many that can fitThe Ship: Went to the ship, which was sooo immensely amazing and huge for being the 4th biggest in RCI. We checked in fast, I was sharing a room with my parents since you have to be 21+ to have your own room :@ which isn't that nice when you have two parents who won't shut up. Also I found out that you have to be 21+ to drink alcohol which is total BS because you have swipe cards with your photo on them. "You're not 21" said a server and I said "Probably a malfunction" to which the server said "How stupid do you think I am?" smiling at me. We were at sea and I explored the ship: Nice gym, nice pool, two outside Jacuzzis and one inside in the SOLARIUM. They even had a climbing wall, a crazy golf and a nice water slide (which I only went on once). Labadee, Haiti - At these ports of calls, you can either explore the beach area, town or do an excursion (activity). I did Dragon's Breath which is a 500-ft zip line and lasts about 2 minutes - was immense. We had a buffet, which had my type of good quality BBQ food, which went so quickly, I had no time for seconds. The port was very nice, very well landscaped and for 2010, they are getting a MOUNTAIN COASTER via the jungle especially for RCI guests.Columbia: We had only a short amount of time (3 hours) because the next port is very far away. We saw the old city (poor part) which was very nice but there were people who had lost legs and wanted money. We were told not to give them money as if you give one person money, others would want money too and also that you'd get robbed. The new city (rich part) was very nice and vibrant but we only had about 30 minutes to see this part.Panama Canal was a highlight as this is how many ships do trading across these waters and is a big trading route. Some businesses have to reserve a space a year in advance. We went through the canal locks at 5:30am but it was too early for me but it looked really nice. We went on an eco-cruise through the 3 developed towns and onto a river boat where we saw sloths (James Hepburn) and Howling Monkeys (they howl so loud that you can hear them as if they were on top of your roof but in fact being 3-5 miles away).Costa Rica was my highlight because I did something that you guys probably haven't done. Forget Congo River Rapids or Rumba Rapids, I did WHITEWATER RAFTING, which was sooo amazing. So thrilling and wet and I didn't care, because I was having so much fun. We had a typical South American buffet with black beans n rice, yucca (sweet potato like), plantains (sweet banana) and chicken with onions and peppers inc Jalapeno.George Town, Grand Cayman was the eagerly-awaited port of call for their 7-mile golden beach which was really relaxing. I did Snuba Diving not Scuba Diving. The difference is instead of the air coming from tanks strapped to the diver's back, it comes through a long hose from tanks on pontoon rafts on the surface and two people are connected to one another. My sister didn't do it because she felt claustrophobic and that she isn't used to breathing via her mouth. I struggled because I wasn't used to breathing via my mouth and I had several panic attacks when I was about to go under the water and when I was actually under the water. Also due to the fact, that your ears pop a lot and it takes some time to get used to using your swim fins.Monday Morning: We spent the morning at the Everglades Nature Park, where we went on an airboat ride (very thrilling) and we saw crocs and alligators. I also had the nicest burger OMG it was sooo unbelievably tasty. My new Facebook photo is me holding up an alligator and in another, me kissing it :D The afternoon was spent on a couple's sailboat, which was really something - a new experience.The food was really nice and we were allowed to try as many deserts as we liked - some that were soo amazing that they melted in your mouth and didn't make you feel sick like other desserts do. The steak was soo tasty and it was sirloin (My favourite) or fillet that was cooked to perfection. The shows were fantastic and one night was had the fastest Salsa dancing possible. One night, which I unfortunately missed was the best comedy show of Marty Allen and his singing wife Karon Kate Blackwell who both got standing ovations.I spent a lot of time (3 days total at sea) in the Jacuzzi and I met some amazing people. I met this French couple (40's) and they introduced me to their sons (18 and 21) because I told them I was finding it hard to keep myself occupied - I keep in touch via Facebook. I met this rich American Jewish couple who after spending about 2 hrs talking, came to our (family & friend) table at dinner that evening and paid a massive compliment to my parents about myself, saying how they really liked me. They gave me their business card and told me stay in touch via email/mobile.*They were rich because they said they lived in Miami, South Beach which is where the big houses are B)The people we sat next to were the two most amazing American couples, I'd ever come across and we keep in contact via email/mobile. This second Jewish couple (first couple on table) live near the Kennedy Space Centre and were giving all these advice about education and careers, really inspiring me. They invited us to visit them and join them at the space centre when we go to Orlando next year. The second couple (not Jewish) really loved us that they invited us to spend the summer at their home. We invited them to visit us this year in June, we also spent Monday afternoon on the sailboat which was something amazing.*I recommend this cruise for anything who want a very relaxing 5, 7, 10 day cruise but be prepared you might find yourself bored especially if your an only child or if there's no-one young to hang around with (if you go when kids are in school). It’s an amazing experience exploring the islands and seeing the different cultures, wildlife, etc. It doesn't cost a lot seeing as a 5-7 day cruise can cost about £300 with flights at £300-500 Virgin Economy which is crap.Tell me what you think and ask me any questions :)