Everything posted by Jax
-
Stealth
Yeah because they're all thoosies 🤣
-
Stealth
It was an amazing event for sure, I was on the final train of the night and the vibe was immaculate, especially with Amir (operator) paying homage to some of the other Accelerator coasters by riddling off their announcements. It just goes to show how much people love this ride and it's legacy. 10/10 event and I would love to see something like this again soon!
-
Stealth
Friends with an engineer, he says she should be up today at some point, or failing that tomorrow..
-
Stealth
At the end of the day, they didn't exactly like whether it'd reopen or not so why put something on the app leading people to believe something when something different actually happens ✌️✌️
- Stealth
-
Stealth
Sir, it can't just fix itself just at the drop of a hat, they need to take time to actually find/rectify the issue before getting it back up again...
-
Stealth
By the looks of it, its had another rollback this morning 😅
-
Stealth
Overspeeding is a b*tch XD
-
Stealth
Good riddance, nobody touches my Stealth :'')
-
Stealth
It was an air compressor leak, which is quite easy to fix seeing as the pipes are plastic
- Stealth
-
Stealth
I'm aware, I'm friends with an engineer who works on it everyday...
-
Stealth
Not really, as they're planning to open it..
-
Stealth
I'd imagine it's the heat
- Stealth
- Stealth
-
Stealth
Closed all day today, hope nothing serious has happened. Failed to launch 3 times yesterday, mostly due to the drive tyres in the station failing to work properly. Hopefully back up again soon!
-
Stealth
Saying that, they're all related in one way or another so it's best to replace all of them.
-
Stealth
I believe they're replacing all of them today; launch cable(s) and return cable
-
Stealth
It's because they decided to replace the cable now whilst its having catch car issues, best to rectify all the issues now in one go..
-
Stealth
Just saw a video on TikTok, they are changing the cable today
- Stealth
-
Stealth
I'm quite impressed with engineering managing to get her back up this quick, massive props!!
-
Stealth
Heard news that she's been testing today 😀
-
Stealth
Not as off yet, nobody has told me anything; whether that's a matter of not being able to tell idk but we'll just have to wait and see