Disneyland Paris

• 1 month later...

This is a very long way off, but I am posting well in advance to see how much interest is generated. I am thinking of organising a trip to Disneyland Paris in a couple of years time, probably late 2011. The trip will be open to anyone from the forums, and will include the following:- Eurostar travel from Ashford International to Paris. - 2 Nights in a 4* Disney hotel. - 3 Days unlimited access to both Disneyland Park and Walt Disney Studios Park. - Breakfast included with the hotel. If there is enough interest for this trip, I will post some more detailed information about it in the future. Just as a guide, the trip as mentioned above will probably cost around £250.00 each. (+ any spending money for meals etc.)Obviously, at this stage I am only gathering interest, and have no intentions of booking until late next year. If you are at all interested, please post below. Thanks :) .

• 2 months later...

Went to Disneyland Paris yesterday, so I thought I'd post a short trip report. Firstly, every ride was available during the day and I didn't see any breakdowns or delays. (Except from a minor 30 second delay with the restraints on Space Mountain). The park was very busy in general, and Main Street USA was absolutely packed from 10 o clock as usual. Even though there were so many people, the longest queue I saw all day was 30 minutes for Space Mountain. Every single member of staff I encountered was very friendly, helpful and enthusiastic. I Hadn't been in so long, and had forgotten just how incredibly themed everything is - from rides to lands. I arrived at the park at 9.30am, and left at 4pm. My ride count and queue times for those rides was as follows:Big Thunder Mountain Railroad: 2 (25 mins)Phantom Manor: 1 (5 mins)Indiana Jones: 1 (5 mins)Pirates of the Caribbean: 1 (0 mins)Star Tours:1 (0 mins)Space Mountain Mission 2: 1 (20 mins)Buzz Lightyear: 1 (10 mins)Overall a fantastic day, although there wasn't anywhere near enough time to explore the park properly. In my opinion, you need at least 2 days.