Avon Valley Fear

OldFarmerDean

Avon Valley Adventure & Wildlife park... It really isn't usually a noteworthy place at all with 0 creds, and no actual rides (it's located between Bristol and Bath)... But there's recently been a cool Segway company based there and they took us through a maize maze on the segways which was amazing!

But anyway the whole reason for this topic, is basically only recently found out they hold a Halloween event, apparently it ran last year too, can't believe I didn't know about it, as it's literally 5-10 minutes drive away from my house!

Looking at the prices and stuff, is £12.50 good for an evening of 3 live action mazes and side attractions?

Also has anyone heard or seen anything about the maze they had there last year and returning this year called Anarchy, apparently it was nominated for best halloween scare maze in 2014..

'RETURNING FOR 2015: In 2014 the game began: thousands entered, few survived. This year, the game continues, and the Tribe are out for blood.'

Anyway here's the website: http://www.fearavonvalley.com

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Contains some spoilers... I'd recommend reading ScareTours review or look at the website I posted above to understand more about the mazes.

Well I done Avon valley fear tonight... Thought it was great although went and left within 2 hours, and the place opened late and the mazes didn't open til around half 6, but the queues once opened did move quick! Started off with phobia which was decent but too dark in places, and managed to catch up with the scared group in front and then got lost in circles and another group caught up which ruined it a bit, the short outdoor section with the bridge was fun, and the ending was okay. Purgatory was my favourite, I really enjoyed how funny it was and different with the splitting up and crawling to escape the prison cells

and then the outdoor section, the ending was cool too! And then I was hyped up for anarchy and found it so disappointing, it went on for forever inside but was too repetitive and no actors in a lot of sections, and then the outdoor didn't see an actor til the end just before the chainsaw ending which was just him blocking the exit, no chasing out. I'm going tomorrow again with a competition I won for VIP passes so will be able to try them several more times so hopefully will get some better run throughs