Six Flags Over Texas Trip Report!

Hey guys! I'm currently in Texas right now and me and my boyfriend decided to go to Over Texas for the day! So here's a little trip report!

Rides Closed: Titan, Superman Tower Of Power, Both Log Flumes

Apparantly it was too windy for Titan and Superman, However when purchasing tickets, the ticket is actually available to use every day all the way until September, so on the way back from the road trip we will most likely come back and see if the other rides are open!

Okay now to the rides we did

First ride of the day was Judge Roy Scream, Sat in the back car, middle row so I wasn't above an axel, this ride was very short but quite fun, little bit of airtime, glides over the track too! 

Our next ride was Batman, the B&M Invert, the line was a station wait, for both Judge Roy and Batman, however just as we was next to get on the ride, someone threw up and closed down the ride for about 15 minutes, talking about the ride it's self though, it was a very intense invert, we did back row, going around the loops just made your feet tingle, very smooth apart from the first corkscrew, it kinda come out of no where and makes

you headbang a little bit, overall a great invert!

Now the ride I had been looking forward to was New Texas Giant, the line was fairly long, about 35 minutes, running 2 trains, this was my first RMC and we sat back row, and oh my wow. The first drop is something else I swear, you just get pulled over the top, it's super intense, amazing airtime, great over banks, cool tunnel section, this is my new number 1 ride as of now, it was just so good we did it again in the front row, not as intense, but still full of airtime! 9/10 Ride for me

Then we did Mr Freeze: Reverse Blast, and may I say, the operations on this were piss poor, an hour queue, 1 train operation, with slow dispatches.. the other train was just sitting there like it was ready to be loaded.. Now I really enjoyed the ride, back row going up the vertical spike feels awesome, then free falling towards the ground, the inverted top hat felt pretty weird but enjoyable too, I would rate this ride higher if it wasn't for the awful wait

We then did their Rapids ride which was walk on because at this point the park was empty because all the school field trips had gone home, this wasn't a very heavy themed Rapids but wow it was wet! 

We went to go find shockwave but sadly we just couldn't find it, the paths were so stupidly connected! at least we'll be able to find it when we come back next month! Overall I had a really fun day, they have some pretty good rides here with Texas Giant being my stand out, I just wish that Titan was open ):

I give my day about a 7/10

https://I.imgur.com/UgqPNE4.jpg