Angry birds land removed

Djungelskog

Thorpe park IP’s  

6 members have voted

1. 1. What type of IP or original theming would you like to see instead of angry birds land

• An original ‘kiddie’ theme
    • An original normal theme
    • A ‘kiddie show’ (or something similar) IP
    • A more scary, or horror themed IP
    • Just remove it altogether

I can't tell if the above 2 users are the same person from different accounts, or two friends. Keeping an eye on it...

As for Angry Birds Land, the park have confirmed the ride line up for the new area will remain the same (with a new 4D film). No rides will be taken away, nor added.

The area is quiet small, so it's difficult to add anything in there. Including the Teacups in the area would be nice. 

Extending the area into Amity makes the most sense. Doesn't have to tie in directly with Stealth or Tidal Wave (they're both different eras anyway). But just something Amity works.

In the world of pipe dreams, I would love (duelling) junior Boomerangs wrapping around that area. If they're creative they could find the space. It's highly unlikely in the first place of course, and even moreso now Legoland are getting a duelling pair.

18 hours ago, JoshC. said:

I can't tell if the above 2 users are the same person from different accounts, or two friends. Keeping an eye on it...

As for Angry Birds Land, the park have confirmed the ride line up for the new area will remain the same (with a new 4D film). No rides will be taken away, nor added.

The area is quiet small, so it's difficult to add anything in there. Including the Teacups in the area would be nice. 

Extending the area into Amity makes the most sense. Doesn't have to tie in directly with Stealth or Tidal Wave (they're both different eras anyway). But just something Amity works.

In the world of pipe dreams, I would love (duelling) junior Boomerangs wrapping around that area. If they're creative they could find the space. It's highly unlikely in the first place of course, and even moreso now Legoland are getting a duelling pair.

Something like a veto a boomerang would work really well there, because all of the junior rides are near there, so it would make sense for a family coaster.