Wasps At Thorpe Park

NemmieFan2010

Question

I'm sure merlin make there prices high so you use the buy one get one free!

Yes, they do actully. I went to a business talk with college at Thorpe Park and they were saying than only anout (I think it was) 15% of all customers pay full price, everyone has a 2 for 1 or buys online. They were saying that they want everyone to feel as if they have got a good cheap deal, where in fact they are paying exactly what Merlin intended.

Wasps are everywhere these days if they have to mention that on there website what next 'oh yes there is grass in the park you may have hay fever!' Come on, and the prices watchdog said you NEVER pay that amount I'm sure merlin make there prices high so you use the buy one get one free!

yes they are but there are steps to take like putting wasps traps down to miminaze the number of wasps when you go to a theme park you dont really want to spend your day with wasps buzzing round you all the time you want to spend your day enjoying yourself without wasps buzzing round you I agree your going to get the odd one or two but I can deal with that not hundreds