Summer Recruitment

tiffany1526

Question

Hello, just a quick question.. obviously.I went to an interview in January to work at Thorpe Park as a ride host, I was accepted from the interview and assessment centre stage but they said that the vacancies had currently been filled but would keep my record on file for any further vacancies?I just wondered when they generally start the Rides and Attractions recruitment? Thankyou very much in advance :lol:

12 answers to this question

I don't think anyone can really tell, I'm looking for the answer to the same question, but about Chessington. I applied last year, but didn't make the interview stage - I think this was because my availability was only for the summer and I was going away for 2 weeks as well. I want to apply again this year, and I'm not going away in the summer so hopefully my availability would be a lot more appealing.I would consider other departments if I lived nearer, but as it takes me about an hour and three quarters minutes each way, I'm only interested in Rides and Attractions.

The only reason I am considering somewhere so far away is that I think I would actually enjoy working there, rather than dish-washing like I do at the moment. If I didn't apply I would only be doing nothing in my summer holidays and every year is the same, my friends go away and I get so so bored.