Annual Passes

Dan

Question

I was wondering if there are group annual passes for Thorpe or merlin ones for all attractions , I'm looking for one for 4 adults so that I can show one pass. Is there any passes like this that I can purchase instead of me and my friends purchasing all single annual passes because it seems a expensive way .And do they run from season to season ie march till November or loop over to next year .

3 answers to this question

Thanks your a star ! I think I will buy merlin single passes for my friends and I will call up and see if I buy multiple if they will give a bit off discount ;) That's a great idea with the winter time I didn't think of that .

hey dano you can't get group discount on annual passes unless you have people who are under 12 and therefore get family passes. each person must have their own individual annual pass if theyre over 12 and pay for full individual rate. But like fosseynator said there's always special deals etc going on. Best thing to do would be to add Merlin Annual Pass on your facebook as they always post when they're doing special deals etc.

hey dano you can't get group discount on annual passes unless you have people who are under 12 and therefore get family passes. each person must have their own individual annual pass if theyre over 12 and pay for full individual rate. But like fosseynator said there's always special deals etc going on. Best thing to do would be to add Merlin Annual Pass on your facebook as they always post when they're doing special deals etc.

Great thanks for the help B) I just ordered 10 premium merlin passes yesterday ;) I bet merlin loves it ! God there expensive now since last year ;)