Preparing A Trip To Thorpe Park For Fright Nights

Miles Hi

Question

Hello from Spain!!!I´m preparing a long weekend trip to London from the 13th to the 17th of october, and I would like to go to Thorpe Park for the 2nd time, and the fright nights look quite good on the web site.I have a few questions:Are the mazes very good?Do they usually have very big queues?Which day will be better for the queues, Friday the 14th or sunday 16th?Are all the rides open at night time? On the website it´s not clearThanks a lot!!!

2 answers to this question

Hello there Miles and welcome to TPM :)The rides stay open until 10pm. I believe Friday 14th is a school day, so it will be quieter. Although Sunday 16th is the day of our Fright Night meetup :lol: You would be welcome to join us or even pop along to say hello :P The following day is also a school day so the Sunday shouldn't be too busy either. Friday will be quiet in the day, but possibly with people visiting in the afternoon/night. Sunday could be busier in the day but definitely quieter at night. Sorry if that sounds confusing! The mazes can get very busy so it's often best to start queueing long before they open (4pm). This is another reason to go on the Friday actually - the mazes should be quieter!The mazes are good generally. Of course everyone has different opinions, but generally they do well. The actors are good, they make you jump, freak you out, the atmosphere is *literally* dark...average scare maze. The main "feature" is being made to jump, rather than a scary storyline to follow. Hope I have helped :)

Thanks Mer9 for answering, you have helped me a lot!!I think we will go on friday, because that day it will be easier to rent a car for 24 hours to go from gatwick to the park, to stay the night with my sister in Belvedere and next day drop it off in London.We might not get to the park until quite late depending on the flights we get (thursday night or friday morning) if we get there late we might get a fast track ticket, do you know if there is one that includes the mazes as well? and can we book it online?