Annual Pass And Visiting 28th-31st

Dodge2002

Question

Hey all, I'm planning a trip to go this friday, which obviously comes under their "Advanced booking only" policy and I had a few questions.First off, if I have an annual pass will I still have to book in advanced? It would come in handy anyway because I won't have to queue to pay the £5. If so how do I go about doing this?Secondly, does anyone know if I can still get the Family & Friends discount on these days? I know pretty much every other 241 of half price ticket is invalid that day, so I was wondering if this was also the caseThanks in advanced.

5 answers to this question

I also need help with this one, I have a kellogs voucher that states clearlyvalid all dates EXCLUDING the 29th - 31st. I plan on going on the 28th which is the friday, I have booked a hotel and I'm travelling from 4 hours away.now the thorpe park official website saysFRIGHT NIGHTS ARE VERY POPULAR SO TICKETS ARE STRICTLY ADVANCED BOOK FROM 28th – 31st OCTOBER.does this mean my voucher isnt useable? if so, then why the f**k does it say that its valid before the 29th!!?!?!

I also need help with this one, I have a kellogs voucher that states clearlyvalid all dates EXCLUDING the 29th - 31st. I plan on going on the 28th which is the friday, I have booked a hotel and I'm travelling from 4 hours away.now the thorpe park official website saysFRIGHT NIGHTS ARE VERY POPULAR SO TICKETS ARE STRICTLY ADVANCED BOOK FROM 28th – 31st OCTOBER.does this mean my voucher isnt useable? if so, then why the f**k does it say that its valid before the 29th!!?!?!

Check the back of the ticket and see if it allows access on those daysEDIT: You cant use them...

Did you keep the box with the conditions, because if not your best off just booking advance tickets...

I have cut the voucher out and it has all the terms and conditions it states nothing about advanced booking online, I'm ringing tommorow morning I just need to find out asap so I cancel this hotel if needs be! :L