Fright Nights Best Maze Order

revelvia

Question

I'll be going to thorpe park this Saturday and have no doubts that it will be ridiculously busy! But due to work I have no choice :(I really want to do all of the mazes and can't get one of the freaky foursome fast tracks, so does anyone have any recommendations about the best order to do them in if I want to make sure I get all of them done? I'm guessing start with E10? But I don't know what to do from there. Also, are fast tracks for them ever available on the day?

6 answers to this question

Get to Asylum at about half 3, and even though you will wait half an hour for it to open, it's quicker than waiting afterwards!Then go to Curse and Se7en in any order and they should have half an hour queues at maximum if yesterday is anything to go by. Then go to Experiment 10 and be prepared for a long queue for that. I've done that each time I've been this season and done them all fairly quickly and efficiently with not too much of a long wait for each.

Get to Asylum at about half 3, and even though you will wait half an hour for it to open, it's quicker than waiting afterwards!Then go to Curse and Se7en in any order and they should have half an hour queues at maximum if yesterday is anything to go by. Then go to Experiment 10 and be prepared for a long queue for that. I've done that each time I've been this season and done them all fairly quickly and efficiently with not too much of a long wait for each.

Won't they be much longer, being that its both the halloween weekend and the saturday? I'd have thought E10 first simply because the queues are likely to grow humongous as it goes on, but I'll take your word for it!

It's all half term so you can roughly guess though. Stick to that sort of order and do Asylum first and queue before it opens because that always pulls the most queues. The do Se7en and The Curse to kinda break the longer queues down and finish off with Experiment 10. If you don't have time for them all, I'd personally recommend either Asylum or Experiment 10 because they are rated the best. Have a great time though :mellow:

It's all half term so you can roughly guess though. Stick to that sort of order and do Asylum first and queue before it opens because that always pulls the most queues. The do Se7en and The Curse to kinda break the longer queues down and finish off with Experiment 10. If you don't have time for them all, I'd personally recommend either Asylum or Experiment 10 because they are rated the best. Have a great time though :mellow:

Ah I didn't realise it was half term! Thank you! Hopefully I manage to get all of them in!