Help, I Have An Induction Tomorrow

pchauhan

Question

hi I have a induction at thorpe park tommorow morning, and wondering what I should wear, do I dress casual or smart ??? I wore a shirt an tie for my interview and they said I should not wear jeans or trainers to inductionif anyone knows what I should do as I dont want to look like a dimlo tommorowalso when I had my first interview others where in the reception for there induction in jeans and trainers :sthanks

2 answers to this question

Firstly, congratulations on getting the job :D Which department are you in?Well, don't wear jeans or trainers if that's what they advised not to wear :o You still want to continue making a good impression now you are an employee, and show that you have good listening skills and can follow instructions. I'd say dress smart casual; you won't need to be too smart at an induction.As for the people you saw wearing jeans/trainers...well they're not setting a very good example/bothering to make much effort if they're not following instructions already! So don't worry about them :D They're the ones that are the "dimlos" as you put it :PHope I've helped, have fun at Thorpe! :D