15th March.....HELP!

jjh123horry

Question

Hi there everyone,Just need to ask a couple of really quick questions, hope you can all help :ph34r:

• Can anyone tell me the seat sizes of the rides, as I dont know if I'm gonna fit in them (fingers crossed I will).
  • Does anyone know if ill be able to get into the park on the 15th March (Next Thursday for Opening Day) using my premium merlin pass without any extra cost? (My pass doesnt run out till the 18th).
Hope you can helpjjh123horry

3 answers to this question

Yeah you can enter the park, your pass hasn't run out so why wouldn't you be able to :PAs for seat sizes, 52 inches chest restriction on the rides with restraints, Inferno has larger seats on the middle rows, the other coasters don't. I don't know about Swarm though, but B&M seem to be easier for larger guests to fit into even in the normal seats :ph34r: Colossus and Vortex seem to be the hardest :D

Yeah you can enter the park, your pass hasn't run out so why wouldn't you be able to :PAs for seat sizes, 52 inches chest restriction on the rides with restraints, Inferno has larger seats on the middle rows, the other coasters don't. I don't know about Swarm though, but B&M seem to be easier for larger guests to fit into even in the normal seats :ph34r: Colossus and Vortex seem to be the hardest :D

lol, I wernt to sure about the pass, coz merlin can be a pain at times.fingers crossed about the seats then, I know ive had trouble on Colossus before, but ill have to check the other rides, especially swarm, definately want to go on that :D