'Bounceback' - Price?

David1879

Question

Hi,

Can anyone tell me the cost of an open-ended bounceback ticket?

I'm visiting the park next week, and again in a group of 7 a month later. 6 of the group will use 2-for-1's, I'm just trying to find out the cheapest way for the 'odd one out' to get in, without relying on finding someone who needs to share a 2-for-1 on the day.

Thanks

3 answers to this question

Hi,

Can anyone tell me the cost of an open-ended bounceback ticket?

I'm visiting the park next week, and again in a group of 7 a month later. 6 of the group will use 2-for-1's, I'm just trying to find out the cheapest way for the 'odd one out' to get in, without relying on finding someone who needs to share a 2-for-1 on the day.

Thanks

Hi David, welcome to TPM. :)

The price for Thorpe's "Bounce Back" tickets vary; it depends when you want to 'bounce back'. If you want to visit the park the day immediately after your initial visit then the tickets costs £6, but if you wish to 'bounce back' at an open date (meaning no fixed date, so long as it's within the season you bought the original ticket with) then it costs £15. There are extra charges if you wish to bounce back during the park's Fright Nights and Blow It Up! events (October - November), where the tickets then cost £18.

Please be aware that you can only buy Bounce Back tickets from the park; they aren't available for purchase from their website.

Hope this helps. :)