Florida ThemeParks

I have came back from Florida in September 2011, I visited every single park in 2weeks It was possibly the best place I've ever visited so far. I went when I was a lot younger however this past year was the best by far.

We flew over to Chicago/Newyork/Florida, It started off easy by going to Sea World enjoying the views and checking out all the different varietys of sea creatures and mammals. And It took us only 30minute into the park we decided to take the leap onto their largest attraction 'Manta' I'm sure to say that ride has to be the best flying coaster I've ridden. I would love Thorpe Park to get one in the near future. They really do pack a punch.

We also did Kraken and Journey to Atlantis.. It was great day we visited the park around 3times during our break.

Posted Image

Greatest shot I Took Of So called Shamu, which I heard they are 2 in the world called the same name. So I wasn't sure which one was which :P But it was great show! Overall.

Day 2-3 We took our next step into Universal Studios, Where I was most excited for to Ride Hollywood RipRide Rocket and Harry Potter! It was such a great ride overall I would personally give it a 9/10 and RipRide was another of my favourites, I love rides where you can interact and yet be scared at the same time. It was awesome listening to 'I will survive' whiles flying through the non-inverted loop :) (Btw I didn't choose the song) honest.. ;)

here's some pictures of Universal! Enjoy

Posted Image

Views from Hotel Balcony.

Posted Image

POW!! It's The Incredible Hulk!

Posted Image

Oh look, It's Harry Potter!! (Terrible Voice-Over) :) That ride was incredible I recommend it everyone who visits.

Posted Image

One more of universal greatest coaster Incredible Hulk and Dr Doom!! - If allowed, I will be making Part 2-3-4 of my visit to Florida 2k11.

Thanks for checking out and Please share and comment on your visits in here! - Alex