Annual Pass Renewal

JackR

Question

Me being the silly goose I am have only just realised that my Merlin Pass runs out on Thursday. I'm going to Fright Nights on Saturday and have a pre-booked ticket but I need to bring a valid Merlin Pass along with me for entry. Does anybody know if the AP office opens 10:00 at Thorpe just like the gates because I was planning to arrive there for about half 9 and it would be great if I could pick up my renewed pass at about that time.

I know it's not the appropriated place, but to save me making a new topic does anybody also know if the office at The London Eye is open on Sundays because I could actually renew it online now and pick it up there tomorrow instead if that is avliable. Thanks in advance. :)

2 answers to this question

From what I have seen this year it depends on the day.

It is like the Advanced ticket collection, some times they open it early and people can pick up their tickets and join the main queue, other times it opens just as the main gate opens.

I won't get any friends discounted tickets when we go as you can not grantee the advanced ticket will be open in time. When you speak to the staff on the phone, they will say it opens at 10, when in fact it often open the gates at 09:30 at a weekend.

For me the first 30 mins is golden, you can easily get 4 of the major rides in, if your the first through the gates, if your not then you start hitting queues.