Advice please regarding Chest restrictions?

Letty

Question

Hey

First I'm sorry if this comes off weird or even self centered I just want a better idea then some other forums I've seen where people go " I wear X size clothes and I fit fine " xD

Basically I want a kinda honest answer here, my partner and I and some friends wanna go to Thorpe Park in the next coupla of weeks but I am scared my butt aint gonna fit in the rides!

It's embarrassing sure but I would rather just straight up ask y'all who have a better idea then me of sizes in the rides, then get there and do dreaded walk of shame if I dont fit!

Last time I was at a theme park was about ten years ago and I was a skinny little teen, 2 kids and junk food since I am not anymore xD

Anyways, I was wondering if y'all could give me a better idea of things, I'm 5ft 11 and my bust at its widest point is 47inches which fits under their 51 inch thing but my butt is bigger! its just about 58inch (both measured in clothes, sitting down to be as accurate as possible and measured a little loosely so maybe a bit of squish room XD )

If it helps at all I was at Download Festival this summer and was fine on the big AIR ride, butt was a little squished but the harness came over my shoulders and bust fine. I think it's pretty similar to Samurai this is how it was...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aa2Gl5cwxLw&list=PLv8dOhEpa1DMMQUg40uWZqvDjpoh9FPFW&index=1

So yeh if any of you guys could help me even if it is to say honey it aint gonna work I would really appreciate it very much xD

Thanks

Letty :3

5 answers to this question

I've had quite a few issues of people not being able to sit comfortably (or be able to ride at all) due to a big bum size.

I'd strongly recommend using the test seats at the entrances to rides (as thorpe is pretty good at providing them). That'll give you a good indication really. The larger seats aren't a physical larger seat so you'd feel the same regardless of what seat you'd fit in.

I don't know what measurements they were tbf, however if you were able to sit comfortably in AIR then you shouldn't have many issues at thorpey..

Hope this helps.

I don't know what measurements they were tbf, however if you were able to sit comfortably in AIR then you shouldn't have many issues at thorpey..

Hope this helps.

Air's seats are almost identical to samurai, therefore I think you should be able to fit into samurai and fit onto the rest of the rides :)

Just try the test seat before you ride :)

Mainly use test seats, and Not all rides seats are the same, e.g, I find Swarm's seats really big(like I fall into them) however something like nemesis or vortex, is considerably tighter on the butt. What I'm saying is though it depends on certain rides as well. Most have the same chest but normally its the actual seat, so try it before you queue, and only do what you feel comfortable sitting in.