Chest restrictions advise for people going :3

Letty

Question

Hey everyone :3

I wrote a post here back in summer about the chest restrictions and being a bigger girl I was really worried, I read alot of things of people saying they wear X Y Z clothes size and did or didn't fit in the rides but that wasn't very useful to me so I thought I would write this, its very basically mine and my partners measurements and what was tight and where cuz' I hope it might be useful to other people, I know the test seats are there but the last thing you wanna do sometimes as a bigger girl anyways is use one of them in front of your mates and a load of strangers plus I fit in one of them and then not the ride when I got there so yeh here's my little guide and I hope it helps :D

(both of us are measured in clothes, sitting down to be as accurate as possible and measured a little loosely so maybe a bit of squish room XD )

Ok so I'm 5ft 11 and my bust at its widest point is 47 inch which fits under their 51 inch thing but my butt is bigger! its just about 58 inch around the widest part of butt / thigh when sitting down.

My partner is 6ft 4 has a 34 inch waist, chest and shoulders is 54 inch and around his butt is bloody tiny 37 inch :3

ok so here's how it all worked out

Inferno- we went for the row with bigger seats for me and I found the butt was a little tight but the chest was really huge they came and tightened it up fine but I was surprised so if you got a big chest but butt my size or smaller you'll be totally fine :D

Stealth - totally comfy on that one, seats were roomy chest had plenty of room.

Swarm - I fit the test seats for swarm but not the ride itself which sucked! The butt was tight but ok but it was the chest that was really tight, my boobs just wouldn't squish in, I was out by about 2 cms! the clasp on the restraint would slot together but not click fully so I had to leave that one, again butt size was ok it was the chest that was really tight so a guy might be alright however I saw more then one bigger person guys and girls get turned away so its a pretty tight fit.

After swarm I heard the restraints on Colossus were even worse and I was too much of a wimp to try, we did try out the test seat and the butt seemed ok but the chest was way out. My partner did go though and even with his tiny ass he said it was uncomfortably tight, he said his butt was snug where it was loosely slotted into all the other rides and the test seat and the chest was really tight, his height didn't stop him getting on it but it was the most uncomfortable one due to being tall.

Saw ride - Big comfy seats, chest harness was roomy even on me it felt comfy and not tight, deffo a good one for bigger people, it felt like I fit in the rides seats not had to squish in.

Samurai - seats were fine, snug but not tight so as you would want them to be, most people clicked their own chest harness in fine and just had it check by the staff, me and the guy next to me couldn't click our own down but one quick shove from the staff and it clicked in fine not uncomfortably tight either xD

X - this ones got like little carriage bits with a more traditional bar over your lap, me and my partner fit in one together fine bit snuggly but it was good xD There was a lady bigger then me just in front of us and she just sat in one of the little carriage things by herself and the lap bar went over her fine, so if you are bigger you can literally grab one to sit in by yourself and the bars were nice not squishing you right in.

Those were all we had time for, I really hope this is useful to people to see some actual measurements and compare I suppose, either way even the ones I didn't go on it didn't bother me and you know what even having to leave swarm cuz' it didn't fit didn't phase me, I expected to feel -dreadful- if I had to leave a ride cuz' of my size but I really really didn't, my friends just laughed with me that after all my worries over my butt it was my boobs that didn't fit so honestly I would deffo try them out if you aren't sure cuz' the "walk of shame" isn't anywhere close to as bad as you think its gonna feel :D

Have fun when it's opened up again and scream louder for me
<3 Letty :3

1 answer to this question