Minecraft

• 3 months later...

Hello, again! I've been working on another Minecraft theme park, this time called "Adventure Land" (creative!) and based off Thorpe and Chessie (Thorpe = You enter on a hill, guest services building built into the hill, Big 5 towering above all else, Chessie = Adventure theme) and I don't have any photos of the park because I've barely done anything, but here are some ride logos I've been working on:

Park logo:

03c14fd4e67096bb0670c5a3931c7fc1.jpg

Poseidon (Blue coaster situated in Atlantis, Big 5)

2b145bc8fdd4b7b2ec250b3f5986b5d5.jpg

Atlantis logo (First area to the right upon entering the park)

4dc7b16d7f82423648742e2b626aad5e.jpg

Kingmaker logo (Inverting flat ride in the Medieval area yet to receive a name)

2c0e2ce797cd4c6270b1bd892da610b3.jpg

Excalibur logo (Coaster in the Medieval area, Big 5)

38eb3b740a052f4ef7549d68f193c534.jpg

I am also planning on building a family coaster in the Medieval area. Does anyone have any name suggestions for the family coaster/Medieval area/more rides or areas?

Also, the logos were made with PicsArt, a great app Id recommend.

EDIT: I had some troubles with the crown on Kingmaker. I hope you get what it was meant to be.

You could call the family coaster Medieva, Crusade or duel. The area could be called Brittania and an other name I like is Trident (perhaps for a flat ride in Atlantis).

Trident is quite good, and I love the family coaster names, will deffo use one of them! What did you think of the logos?

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

Yeah, the logos are great - and I'm not not just saying that. I like the simplicity of them.

I think maybe The excalibur roller coaster would be better if it was just called Excalibur to make it a bit more catchy. Having said that TP have a ride called Nemesis Inferno.

PM-I'll give you more ideas!

Yeah, the logos are great - and I'm not not just saying that. I like the simplicity of them.

I think maybe The excalibur roller coaster would be better if it was just called Excalibur to make it a bit more catchy. Having said that TP have a ride called Nemesis Inferno.

PM-I'll give you more ideas!

Thanks, and yeah, it is just called Excalibur, I just put 'The Excalibur Rollercoaster' on there to give it a more medieval feel. I'll PM in one sec.

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk