River Festival fair TR!

So this weekend its the river festival in bedford and there is always a funfair for it! Before I get into my report I shall do a ride count

Danter's Superstar - 2x

Parrish's Extreme- 1x (it was having technical problems and me and luke waited about 3 minutes before the safety bars opened so we could get on the ride!)

Stokes's Dream's Live - 1x

Ghost Train - 1x

Matthew's Tango - 1x

Miami -1x

Wallis's Vertigo Booster - 1x

So onto the rides! Danter's superstar is probably the best superstar travelling in the country and it was my first ever superstar! Very intense yet relaxing! It also had air gates for the exit and entrance which is really neat! It was along the same quality in presentation as one of germanys travelling rides! Had a brilliant backflash and brilliant sound system :)

Tango was a ride I was not too keen on doing but I thought well at least go on it its worth a try! It was horrible! The straps on the shoulders rubbed on my shoulders and it hurt! And my neck was forced into the safety bar as it flipped over I gripped on for dear life haha :) but I would ride it again!

Parrish's extreme is always a brilliant ride but it was having a few technial issues! Me and luke payed to get onto the ride and we went to sit down but the safety bars were locked and would not lift up and we eventually got onto the ride but halfway through the cycle it just stopped but luckily the operator sent us around again!

Dreams live is a new ride to the uk (it came to the uk from france this year now owned by spencer stokes) its a wonderful ride! Its VERY VERY forceful when the ride goes at full speed which is luckily only for about 30 seconds at the end of the ride cycle which is good as it makes the ride not too sickly :) the safety bars hold you only at the hip and legs like mondial restraints do (dreams life is a technical park ride!)

Ghost train and miami - not much to say they are just the standard miami and ghost train you find on a uk fair!

Vertigo - now this was my first ever upside down flat ride which I first rode back in 2012 at milton keynes! This time it seemed to be very extreme as it was holding us upside down and then flipped as it came to the station! It was a brilliant ride which lasted about 5 minutes! When we were at the top waiting for the other car to load it seemed to shake a bit violently this could be due to the speakers as they were loud! But it did end up having technical issues at the end of the day!

Hope you enjoy my report and here's a video of tango! :D