Media on request.

TPJames

Hi, like my youtube channel this isn't so much a site advert just stuck where to put it!

I will be visiting various places in the next few months including the southbank, thorpe park, the london mela and maybe brighton pier. This is just a few of the places I will hopefully be attending and I will be taking my camera with me! My camera is of fairly high quality as you will know if you have seen my youtube channel and this means I am able to capture quality pictures, videos and soundscapes.

Basically, I will update you on where I am visiting and what attractions are there and if you wish I can take photos/videos/sound of your desired choice. For instance it could video the swarm at several different angles for you and capture a soundscape if you desire. I know it is a bit bizzare but if anyone wants my media I am happy to offer it!

When I know where I am going I will let you know and what attractions or rides are there. If you wish for anything specific please post letting me know and I will do my best to cater for you! Please note if you wish for onrides I will only provide them if I am confident with taking my camera on and if it is permitted by the ride itself. This means no rides at merlin theme parks will be able to videoed by me unfortunately!

Anyway this is a bit of a stupid idea but if you want any media from me feel free to ask!