Merlin Annual Pass - Digipass Plus Trial

Cal

Help us trial a new potential product for Merlin Annual Pass!

We are always looking into providing our Passholders with new ways to make more magical memories! And our latest idea is all about capturing those memories in photos! That’s why we would love to select some existing Passholders for a one month trial of a potential new product addition! After the trial we will review the findings and see if it’s something you guys would like to be included in your pass in the future!

Interested in being part of this trial? Read below to find out more!

We’re offering 200 of our Merlin Annual Passholders the opportunity to take part in a pilot of our new DigiPass Plus photo product from August 10 – September 10 2015.

What is Digipass Plus?

Digipass plus gives you all your digital photos from rides (the ones where we have cameras), green screen experiences and official walkabout photographers, all day every day across the 4 UK Theme Parks.

Where Can I use Digipass Plus?

You can use Digipass Plus at Alton Towers Resort, Thorpe Park Resort, Chessington and LEGOLAND Windsor.

How do I sign up?

To try DigiPass Plus for free, and for terms and conditions, go to merlinannualpass.co.uk/phototrial and complete the short registration. 

We’d like to know what you think of DigiPass Plus so as part of the free trial you’ll also need to commit to completing up to 4 survey, these will be emailed to you.

How will I know if I’ve been successful?

Successful entrants will be selected at random, you’ll receive an email from info@merlinannualpass.co.uk if you are successful and when you can expect to receive your Digipass Plus card through the post. If you don’t hear from us thanks so much for showing your interest in the trial and we will bear you in mind for any future trial initiatives in the future. Please note there will be no compensation or expenses paid as part of this trial.

Please note: By putting your name forward for part of this trial you are allowing Merlin Entertainments to contact you regarding this trail via phone, email and direct mail. Consent to receive the trial communication will always be treated separately from any other communications from Merlin Entertainments.

To sign up for a chance to be chosen - http://merlinannualpass.co.uk/phototrial.aspx