Annual pass questions

MadHench

Question

So I'm 16 and was planning on buying an annual pass on Saturday online for a visit on Tuesday. Is there a designated area you're supposed to go and collect it? Also, what will I need to bring? I am buying it using my own card. My friend is buying a normal ticket online, will I still be able to queue with him? Final question lol, how long will it take to get the pass sorted with getting my picture etc, I assume once they take a pic, they print out the pass straight away?

thanks

3 answers to this question

A lot of the answers you seek can be found here:

http://forum.maniahub.com/topic/11136-annual-pass-sale/

1. You go and collect it from the Annual Pass Building on the right of the main entrance right by the road to the car park barriers.
  2. Not sure what you need to bring but it should tell you when you buy your pass online. Probably something along the lines of a print out of an email conformation. 
  3. Not sure about this either, but back in the day when I used to visit with friends who had tickets you could sometimes get away with taking them through the annual pass queue...  :ph34r:
  4. Time to get the pass will vary, can take anything from 10 minutes to almost an hour if they're busy and you have to queue for a while, so be prepared to wait if you plan to go get it just before the park opens.

Hope I've helped! :)

When I picked mine up I got it from the Advance Ticket area (you can get it from the annual pass building too, I recommend getting it there, shorter queues and you get a better photo). I took a print out of the email and my Oyster card, anything with your name and photo is good I think. If you queue with them in the Advance Ticket line then you'll be able to both get what you need there. Once you've queued all that happens is they confirm your identity with the ID you provide, take your photo with a webcam and print it (which only takes a few seconds.)

Some of this might have changed since I got mine last year, queue was short when I went but I think it was a weekday and not during school holidays :)