Minecraft/ Theming Projects

I have started a Minecraft project.

Basic storyline. It is a dystopian time with the world being in a similar condition to 1984's settings. The government wants everyone happy, whether the person wants to be happy or sad. Most people in society are born happy and not need any treatment but some people have mixed emotions. These people need to go to 'Facility 13' (a place to make them happy like ministry of joy for the smiler). The maze goes through all the processes until you are fully happy.

I plan to have a queue line with some theming over looking to 'abandoned looking building'. Then there will be a preshow of some sorts and then a themed maze with 2 main maze parts.

I hope to post pictures soon but what do you think?

• 3 weeks later...

Exciting news. My priorities have changed with this project.

Before I say more info, think about Derren brown ghost train, Th13teen, Verbolten and Saw mixed in one ride. One coaster with a surprise element. One experience with a full storyline. One show called...

The Ghost Train

More information coming soon and I apologize for no updates and complete change of plan.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...