Whats the additional cost of summer nights with an Annual pass

FireSt0rm

Question

Hello

I'm thinking of buying an Annual pass this year and was wondering how much extra I'll have to pay for the summer nights where the park is open 10am-10pm.

Its says in the T&C that there is additional charge but doesn't state how much, would it be the same as Fright nights which is like £5 extra?

Thanks Jake

2 answers to this question

It is fully included as part of the premium Pass as its not a separate event this year. The park is simply open from 10 till 10. Standard annual passes will not be accepted on Fridays or Saturdays during august, so there will likely be a charge for those days which hasn't been confirmed yet. If you go on the last week of July or any Thursday in August when it's also open till 10 there won't be a restriction on either pass.  

On the booking page for July, it says £10 a night, however there is no annual pass mentioned. So it is uncertain if it’s free for annual pass holders or If you buy the standard night ticket. In August it says about a £10 annual pass fee for 10am-10pm. No specific pass is mentioned for this, but I am assuming standard ones are accepted.