Patsy clarke

Patsy

Question

Good morning 

I'm looking to go to Thorpe Park with two of my nieces the only problem I have is I am a plus size girl but my chest size is very very large I'm a j  and I'm worried about the pressure it will have on my chest if the restraints are too tight as iv had this before and to be honest it's scary how tight it can be and the breathing but I don't want to let my nieces down and go all that way to not to be able to ride with them 

1 answer to this question

Hi there! :)

They say that 51 inches is their maximum chest size - are you able to measure yourself to see if you fall within that? If you do, you should be ok.

Each ride has a test seat and restraint outside the queue entrance. You can sit in the seat and pull the restraint down to test if it will close and be comfortable.

Some rides have better restraints than others. For example Colossus is quite restrictive, but Nemesis Inferno and Stealth seem to offer more space.

Nemesis Inferno also offers larger seats in one of the rows.

This is the park's official answer to this question:

https://support.thorpepark.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001178391-How-restrictive-are-the-restraints-on-the-Rides-

If for any reason one of the rides isn't suitable, or you're not comfortable in the test seat, I would advise queueing with your Nieces, then when you reach the station you can decide not to take a seat and wait for them by the exit, that way you'll still be able to spend the day with them.

I hope you'll be ok, and you have a great day!