Valleyfair

Valleyfair is my home park, and I'm very proud to state that. Despite the its flaws, the park is in my opinion, one of the parks that has every ingredient needed to be a perfect park.How to make a good park:-Rides-Landscape/Scenery-Food-ShopsRides: At Valleyfair, there are rides for every size. For kiddies, there's 3 different sections dedicated to kids alone! Half Pint Park, Corkscrew Tot Spot, and Kidworks. Each section has various kiddie rides that are fit for kids alone. Rockin Tug, the Foam Ball Factory, and the Hot Air Balloons are some of the highlights of these areas. For families, there are various family rides, from coasters, (Mad Mouse) water rides, (Hydroblaster, Flume, Thunder Canyon, and the Wave), and thrill rides as well (Supercat, Wheel of Fortune, and many others). For the thrill seekers, there's Wild Thing, Renegade, Excalibur, Xtreme Swing, Chaos, Steel Venom, and many other rides that will be sure to keep your adrenaline pumping. This park has a great variety of rides as well, and the park does an amazing job to make the rides fit into their surroundings as well.Posted Image-Landscape/Scenery-As I stated above, the park does a great job making everything fit into its surroundings. There's one specific part of the park that is in my opinion the most beautiful, and that is the Flume Walkway. Home to Hellside Farm (A scare zone during Valleyscare), this walkway, although not too lengthy, is full of trees, and has a cabin atmosphere, which makes it feel very alike to Minnesota. The Flume log ride itself has many waterfalls, and streams along the queue line, and the station/loading house is made out of almost all wood, and makes it feel actually like a log cabin or something. Another great place in the park is the Riptide/Games Midway. If you walk down it at night, it looks like you're actually at a local carnival, with the lights, sites, and sounds. (Although much cleaner, brighter, and a better atmosphere)Posted Image-Food-If you've got a craving for some great food, you'll have no problem whatsoever finding some great places to feed your appetite. First, and by far my favorite, is Coasters-Dine In. It has an amazing diner atmosphere, and makes you feel like your sitting in a scene of Grease. Another great place is Stadium Pizza & Grill. With great pizza, and many barbecue food options, this place will fill you up to the brim with great food!Posted Image-Shops-Although not the most elegant shops in the world, you can find near anything in the shops at Valleyfair, from Punching Nuns to Lollipops with bugs in them! Of course there are other things such as Valleyfair shot glasses, sweatshirts, t-shirts, and lanyards as well. Anything related to Valleyfair, you can find in the Valleyfair gift shops.Posted ImageOf course there are other key components to making a park a good quality park, but these are just some of the main, key ones that make Valleyfair such a great park. Opinions/Comments/Thoughts welcome and appreciated.Posted Image