Your Theme Park

Lewis.

IMO the UK needs a new thrill park. Given the chance of complete control, tell us what you'd build, how you'd theme it, what you'd call it etc. It can be your "MTDP" if you will. No rules, go wild.P.S (I did search around to see if there already was one of these, didn't see anything but apologies if there is!!!)

Firstly, it wouldn't be a "thrill" park as you call it, I think it's a pretty laughable title to be honest. *Cough* Thorpe *Cough*2 of my biggest focus' would be capacity and theming. I will go into more detail at another time but for now it's all about ride systems. :)A Vekoma Mine Train for me would be a must, I just absolutely love them.Along with that I would consult with Vekoma on how extreme a ride could be made using the swinging concept as I really do adore it. If it's not possible to make it a thrill ride I would still have one as a family coaster. :)A Spiderman type ride is also a must. I would also ask MS what can be done to make a spinner good capacity, maybe a quadruple station? ;) Ahaha More thoughts will follow...

My MTDP (: - Park Name - ThemeFair ?2012 -I win Billions in the lottery ;)2020 -Theme park opens with the following rides1. Mack Mega Coaster2. B & M Floorless2. Mack Log flume3. Intamin Zacspin4. Some other fairground type rides from fabbri + mondial.5. Custom Gestlauer Bobsled Exceptionally themed as a ghost house.2022 - Following the success of the theme park's early years and it's ghost house1. 2 All year round horror mazes to go with the ghost house.2. UK's tallest roller coaster - Intamin Giga Coaster - 324ft2023 -1. Intamin Ride trade Gyro Swing2. Vekoma Revolving house to add to ghost train collection.. All I can be bothered to do atm (:

Been thinking mine over,Set in a wooded area near Brighton somewhere (It's got to be easy for me to get to :P) is "The Park With No Name" because I can't think of anything that doesn't suck. Maybe Six Flags England ;) The parks main area would be themed to an abandoned tropical island (Very RCT3 I know) Opening Year: Nightmare 320ft Intamin Reverse Freefall, in reverse (Like Superman in SFMM will be in 2011) themed to a haunted hotel (With Disney's Tower Of Terror style theming) Virus 300ft Intamin Giga Coaster similar to Intimidator 305 at Kings Dominion. Themed around a small tropical town being hit by a... virus. Lot's of head choppers, tunnels with strobe lights and MIST (I love mist effects) Plus a pre-lift show explaining the back story. (And sorry James6 but I agree) Midnight Express A Vekoma Mine Train themed to... a haunted train, in a sort of dessert setting with caves and MIST and water effects.Invasion A Vekoma I-Ride with a whole thing about aliens and alien invasions and crop circles and stuff.Revenge Of The Pirates A Mack Super Splash with a huge indoor section (Think Valhalla but with Pirates) and then a massive outdoor drop. Cobra A Mack Revolving House themed around the inside of a snake (The idea being you have just been eaten)Warrior & Little Warrior S&S Screaming Swing & S&S Jungle Swing... obvious jungle theme)Monsoon A HUSS Giant Frisbee 55 in a lovely bright electric blue and rock theming, plus water & MIST effectsMonster A Huss Giant Top Spin, with fire, water, MIST and hot & cold wind effects (If that's possible)as well as more small kiddie rides, fast food restaurants, side shows, arcades and other theme park bric-a-brac Following YearsB&M Floorless (Similar to Kraken)Large B&M Invert (With a long pre-lift section including a barrel roll/inline twist/whatever they're called on inverts)Mack Mega-Coaster Huss Jump 2S&S Sky Swat (Called Storm 5000 - obvious storm theme) A huge indoor Water Park (Waikiki Falls - featuring a massive range of slides, lazy rivers and other water park stuff) A Rapids Ride that would go through the water park at one point. Includes a whirlpool & drop. A wooden coaster (Think El Toro)More dark rides (Ranging from family to extreme) A hotel & spa, maybe even a mall/high street with theatres, restaurants, clubs, bars, pubs, gardens... Make it a real holiday place with something for everyone.All I can be bothered to write ;)