Help!

MikeC

Question

Hello,I have purchased Freaky Ultimate Fastrack for the 31st of October 2 days ago, and tonight my friend went to buy her Freaky Ultimate Fastrack and the online booking system says the 31st in unavailable, does this mean she will not be able to buy an Freaky Ultimate Fastrack?Does the online booking system automatically shut down certain days or will she had a hope in getting the FastrackMany Thanks

8 answers to this question

She probably won't be able to purchase online because the tickets (if she chooses to have them sent via post) will not arrive in that time. Thorpe Park's website states that for postal delivery of any tickets, you need to book at least seven days in advance.There is a possibility - a strong one - that she will be able to buy one at the park, on the day you go. I'd say get there early as I'm not sure of the availability of On-The-Day Ultimate Fastrack tickets. :mellow:

Right, so I spoke to THORPE PARK today and they have said that there are no more Freaky Ultimate Fastrack tickets available, but there may be a few available on the day, but it's on a first come first served basis. Where would I have to go to collect these tickets and would I need to get to the park early to secure the tickets?