Merlin Annual Pass Question

Saz

Question

Hi all, not sure if this is the right place to post this but here goesBasically, I've lost my Merlin Annual Pass and I would like to get a new one in time for any possible Thorpe Park annual pass day for The Swarm. The annual pass site says it costs £10 to replace, but I'm not too fussed about doing that because it runs out in April anyway. My options are either:1) Wait until the Thorpe Park annual pass office opens (does anyone know when this is by any chance?) and just pay for the replacement2) If the Thorpe Park annual pass office doesn't open until Thorpe Park opens in March, can I just go to the London Eye annual pass office and get a new pass? Or can you only have one pass at one time?3) Or is there another option?Hope this has made sense! :mellow: Any replies would be greatly appreciated.

4 answers to this question

If you bought the pass at Thorpe as far as I know you need to get it re-printed there, but seeing as Thorpe Park is closed, and obviously other merlin attractions are open thats an interesting one, if I was you id give the annual pass team a ring and explain youve lost it and you wanted to use it on the london attractions and see if there able to help arrange a reprint at one of the london attractions. There number is

08444 77 44 44

If you do so, let us know what they say id be quite interested on that one as ive always thought having to get it re-printed at the attraction its bought at abit of a limitation.

When the deal was on I just bought a new pass at Chessington and they took my old pass (issued at Thorpe) away from me and I lost four months on it. I wasn't happy, but they seemed to have no issue with the fact I wanted a new pass. But in honesty, I'd probably go to London Eye and ask them, because from my experience with Thorpe and emailing lately, they're not too fussed about replying. I sent an email regarding something important two weeks ago; in response to an email they sent me first; and got no reply.I'd ask at one of the London attractions.

Just a quick update...The pass which I lost was turned in at my uni soon after my first post, but I had already contacted Merlin regarding a new pass. Merlin said they would charge me £10 for the printing process, but two days after I emailed them I received a new pass in the post at no charge. :DI do have an other question though which I'm sure someone on here can answer:I'm planning on visiting The London Dungeons tomorrow but I heard that you can skip the rather large entrance queue if you have a Merlin Annual Pass. Is this true? Thanks. :wub: