How Do Merlin And Thorpe Park Annual Passes Work?

Arrow

Question

Hi

I've been thinking about getting a Thorpe Park or Merlin pass as I'am often traveling near the area with work and have a few hours to kill by myself, so I could pop in there for a bit. I was just wondering how the passes work? are you given a card with a barcode on it that you scan on the way in or do you have to get free tickets when you turn up? Also how does the car parking work with the annual pass do you get any sort of discount?

Thanks

1 answer to this question

The annual pass is just a photo id with a bar code that they will scan when you enter. They normally is a gate or a sign for annual pass holders!

There is two type of ap, there is the standard that does not give you any parking discount but it does give you 20% off most thing in the park, or there is the premium pass that includes all car parking costs

If you have the standard past just a little tip I learnt was if there main queue is busy, so to the advance pick up office that normally empty and they can give you car parking tickets too!