(RCT2) Thorpe Park

Airtime

I'm not sure there's much interest in RCT2 or LL here at TPM but I thought I'd contribute something here since I think some of you might like it.

If you don't know about NEDesigns and are interested in RCT, head over there. It's the best place for RCT2 and LL.

I'm not sure any of my other RCT will interest anyone but this park is based on Thorpe Park, obviously. This is NOT a recreation just HEAVILY inspired.
______________________________________________________________________________________
Tidal Wave

TidalWave1_zpsdff6ed7c.png

Added in 2000 Tidal Wave was one of Tussauds' first major investments into Thorpe Park and has been decimating Amity Cove for over a decade now. When Tidal Wave was installed it was the highest, fastest and most thrilling ride at Thorpe Park. Nowadays it compliments the parks other thrill offerings. However, it's not hard to see why Tidal Wave remains a favorite as another 16 riders take on the challenge!

Samurai

SCR165_zps806b6a53.png

"Samurai is about to begin, keep your head back and brace yourself for the force of the mighty warrior."

Samurai,one of the most intense flat rides in existence made the jump from Chessington in 2004 and has been providing Thorpe Parks unique brand of thrills ever since.

Stealth

SCR26_zps29a9ad13.png

"Place your heads back, hold on tight"

Dominating the Thorpe park skyline, Stealth is a 150 foot launch rollercoaster that pushes your body to 70 miles per hour in less then two seconds.

Stealth may be Thorpe Park's shortest ride but its impact will last longer then any other ride.

______________________________________________________________________________________

After more than 2 solid months of construction the pace has dropped. The park's been at a standstill for a the past 2 weeks. There's a lot done and it's probably around 40% complete at year 200. Currently there's 2 blackholes around X:/No Way Out which is quite annoying.

• 3 weeks later...

I have recreated Colossus, Nemesis, Stealth, Tidal Wave and the Teacups in RCT3. I'll upload some pictures soon, and you'll see that I've only done the ride basics and queuelines, therefore a lot of green grass surrounds the area. Haven't gone to the hassle of trees and various objects and park benches.

I have put in a lot of queueline lighting though, such as the lantern-style lights seen outside Detonator. Lighting is something I feel could be improved on but not too heavily, considering it's not often the rides operate at night.