Annual Pass Entrance

JAMMYD777

Question

Hi all,

Just wondering, if entering with a Merlin Annual Pass do you have to queue in a special queue to enter the park instead of the usual makeshift zig-zag queue set up at the beginning of the day. Also, can my non annual pass holder friends enter the same way as me with their regular tickets as I don't really want to split up from them.

Many Thanks

Today I recieved a reminder in the post, reminding me to renew my pass. Keep up Merlin, I did it not long ago! :glare: A couple of interesting points I would like to raise;

Firstly, I see Merlin Business Support is registered at Silverglade Business Park, Leatherhead Road, Chessington, KT9 2QL. It's the small business park near the BP garage, and I've always known Tussauds and Merlin occupied premises there, but what exactly does the Business Support do? Merlin's main office is in Poole, has anyone Google Street View'd their office? Tiny place!

Secondly, and this is something I will also post in The Smiler topic, it mentions about The Smiler opening in summer 2013. Now May is still spring, as summer starts on 21st June. This may give reason as to why they have yet so far to go until completion!