TPM The Weakest Link

AJ

Hi everyone,

Every so often in Chat, we will be playing the weakest link. Tonight is a trial run to see how it works and what needs tweaking. All thought on the spot in literally a split second.

By entering the chat room you will need to state that you are playing to compete in that week's round.

You can bank if you say bank within the first 5 seconds of the question being posted.

Each round the time you have to answer the question will be reduced.

All questions will be posted in the chat room and will be directed towards a member to answer

The person you think is the weakest link you will private chat me who you think should be eliminated for that round

you can guess the question, pass it or bank it

If you get the question correct the prize money will keep going up until you bank it

the point system goes up as follows

the maximum you can score in a round is 1000

The points will be collected throughout the rounds

The winner will claim the points and go onto the leaderboard until the year is out

This post will be formatted soon to show more understanding rules once tonights game is played,

For the trial run you can use the internet

Enjoy

Just a suggestion, but surely the intention to "Bank" should be expressed before the question is asked? Why not do it how Anne does it and post the name of the contestant you are asking a question to prior to posting the actual question, then give them 5 seconds to type and post "Bank", and then post the question after they have Banked or chosen to risk it and get more money?

Really enjoyed playing Weakest Link - Peaj makes a pretty good Ann Robinson! - Agree with Sidders about the whole banking thing - I know with me when a question popped up that I thought I would get wrong I banked the points immediately. But the game was a kinda last minute thing so there wasn't a great deal of time for peaj to prepare the game - despite this I thought it went really well and still can't believe I won :unsure:

• 3 weeks later...