Fright Nights Director's Cut and Merlin Annual Pass Holder ticket question

Graw

Question

Hey, I just bought (off my credit card) a 5 pound ticket for FN on October 12 for me and my friend. I also got us a Director's Cut fastrack ticket each.

The time on the Director's Cut is "15:00-15:30"... does this mean we're gonna get on all 4 mazes in half an hour, or the first one starts at 3? There are no other times booked for us, just that one...?

Also, do I pick up my MAP holder tickets AND the director's cut fastrack tickets from the Advanced Sales Building or the MAP tickets from the Annual Pass buidling and the Director's Cut from the ASB?

Thanks in advance, I really need these questions answered :D.

5 answers to this question

First maze is at 3 and you have from 3-3:30 to get to that maze then the next will be 3:30-4...but they are always lenient towards these times because they understand there are always problems and issues that slow people down even in Fast Track!

From what I remember you have to get the Fast Track tickets from the Advanced Sales Box...however if I were you I would go in and enjoy some rides until about 2ish then quickly nip out to the Box and get them then...because we bought fastrack online last year and had to wait 30-45 minuets for those bloody tickets, when later in the day there will be no queue!

Hope that helps in some form! :)