BBC Three

GladiatorFanKyle

I'm honestly not too bothered personally since I watch most stuff online now anyway but I can see why people would be sad/annoyed though. BBC3 spawned some fantastic shows and to cut it out for another useless +1 service ( I mean really do we need those anymore? Basically every device has recording and catch up service online or built into your TV anyway!) and an extra hour to CBBC programmes which have become extremely tired since I used to watch that channel is just ridiculous! They will loose a lot of their teen market for sure with this move. Still it's sad news and doesn't bode too well for the future :/ On a sidenote I am happy that the majority of the savings from the cut are going into budget for BBC Dramas as those can be really good!

It will be a shame for BBC 3 to move to only being online because I really have grown up with it, but at the same time...it isnt required. If I miss a show it is so easy to catch up online now. I just really hope that the programming does not suffer as a result and that they allow us to view all programmes online (you currently cannot view Family Guy online for example).