Summer Nights Questions

KyleS

Question

Does a ticket to Summer Nights for non-passholders (£15) get you both entry to the park and access to the rides or do you have to have a park admission ticket separately?  Can I buy the summer nights ticket and show up just for the evening rides?  

I'm going to be in the Heathrow area on the 17th and thought this would be a fun way to kill some time but I won't be able to get to the park much earlier than late afternoon so I don't want to buy a full day ticket if it's not required. Would you expect that I'd be able to get all the coasters done at least once during the 6 hour event?

Thanks

6 answers to this question

I believe the Summer Night ticket covers entry to the park from 4pm to 10pm, think of it as a off-peak ticket, if you are not turning up until after 4, there shouldn't need to be a need for a day ticket.

Quiet how they are going to police 'day' visitors is anybody's guess, probably wristbands, and yes, summer nights ticket = entry to park and use of rides between 4-10pm.

Would you expect that I'd be able to get all the coasters done at least once during the 6 hour event?

Thanks

Summer nights has a limited amount of tickets sold so queues for the coasters will be minimal, previous years queues haven't been more than 10 minutes.

Summer nights has a limited amount of tickets sold so queues for the coasters will be minimal, previous years queues haven't been more than 10 minutes.

You shouldn't have any problems getting on the coasters, but I would recommend going to one of the first events as (based on previous years) they are usually much quieter.

The fact that they only run one train on the coasters as well as it being a limited ride lineup means that queues can build despite the park being fairly quiet, and the event seems to get more popular during August.

Don't forget this year there are the additional concert goers, it'll be interesting to see how the queues are Saturday.